1. Visit the club’s website at www.greatswampfishandgame.com to keep you up to date on what’s happening at the club. Here you’ll be able to sign up for email alerts on club activities, special events and stay on top of related news.
2. Keep current and enjoy photos of most of our private and public events by following us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/greatswampclub.
3. Bingo is held each Saturday night in the clubhouse. Revenue covers a significant portion of the club’s yearly expenses. Volunteers are always appreciated… even if just a few evenings per year.
4. You must be a member to use the club facilities. Membership cards must be carried while on club property and displayed at all times while fishing and using the archery, rifle, or pistol ranges.
5. Park only in designated parking areas. Lanes to the pond area are for work use only.
6. Complete rules are posted at the clubhouse; copies are also available.
7. Range activity is frequently suspended during club authorized functions held on the grounds.