Updated January, 2017
- MEMBERS ONLY – Junior members MUST be accompanied by an adult member of the club. Members must have valid membership card openly displayed at all times while fishing. Members 16 years and older must have valid Pennsylvania state fishing license and trout stamp.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- No cleaning of fish on club property.
- No fishing when gates are closed.
- No fishing after 6PM on club meeting night.
- You may fish anywhere with any type of tackle EXCEPT there will no fly fishing allowed on the dam breast of the big pond.
- TROUT keep limit is 3 per day for the entire season except for the Trout Derby. The ‘catch & release’ limit is 5 trout daily. You may fish one way or the other- but not both- on any given day.
- All fish must be put on a stringer.
- You may carry more than one fishing rod, but can only fish with one at a time.
- Any type of bait is legal. When using minnows you must purchase them and have the receipt in your possession.
- ‘CATCH AND RELEASE‘
- Fly fisherman must use barbless hooks or pinch barb down.
- Spinner fisherman must replace treble hook with a single barbless hook.
- Bait fisherman may not catch and release any fish.
- If you are fishing ‘catch & release’, you may not switch to ‘catch & keep’ or vice-versa during the same calendar day.
- JUNIOR MEMBER’S FISHING CONTEST:
- Junior members’ fishing contest allows only one rod per junior.
- No fishing until 1:00PM on contest day for all adult members. NO ADULT FISHING TACKLE ALLOWED AT PONDS UNTIL 1PM.
- MEMBER INCENTIVE DAY is NOT an ‘extra day’ of fishing. Once you catch your daily limit, your day of fishing has ended.
VIOLATION OF ANY RULE MAY MEAN LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP
ANY CHANGES TO THESE RULES REQUIRE APPROVAL OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS