New memberships are now closed for the year. They will be available again starting February 1st, 2024.
Please carefully read the following information regarding the membership application process.
1. Applications will only be accepted between February 1st and April 30th
2. Membership year is from January 1st to December 31st
3. Only one person per application
4. Applicants will be notified via email (or phone if no email address provided) once application is accepted
5. Adult applicants must attend 1 general membership meeting accompanied by their sponsor before July 31st. General membership meetings are held at the club house on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm at 2650 Schukraft Rd, Quakertown, PA 18951 (Juniors are not required to attend any meetings)
6. Adult applicants must also attend a club orientation session prior to receiving a membership card (Juniors are not required to attend, but are strongly encouraged to do so)
7. All new adult members are required to complete 10 hours of volunteer service at the club within their first year. Hours must BE completed by November 1st in order to be eligible for membership renewal.
8. Fees are non-refundable once application has been accepted, except in cases where the membership quota has been met
9. Direct all questions to the Financial Membership Secretary, Evelyn Clayman at 267-664-1798
10. Complete this application – Print Neatly – and mail along with CHECK or MONEY ORDER ONLY to:
Great Swamp Fish and Game Membership Secretary PO Box 30 Sellersville, PA 18960