- MEMBERS ONLY- Junior members must be accompanied by an adult member of the club. Members must have valid membership card openly displayed at all times while fishing. Members 16 years and older must have valid Pennsylvania state fishing license and trout stamp.
- ICE must be 4 1/2 ” thick.
- Members can use two (2) rods at the same time.
- Ice fishing will open on a Saturday in order to give all members an equal opportunity to ice fish.
- No drilling holes within six (6) feet of another hole.
- Testing of the ice will be done by the Fish Committee or by someone appointed by the Board.
VIOLATION OF ANY RULE MAY MEAN LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP
ANY CHANGES TO THESE RULES REQUIRE APPROVAL OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS