Updated October 26, 2016
- You must be a club member to use club facilities.
- Membership cards must be carried while on club property and openly displayed at all times while fishing and using the archery or rifle/pistol ranges.
- Park only in designated parking areas. Lanes to ponds are for work use only.
- Complete rules are posted at the clubhouse. Copies are also available.
- Fishing rules are posted on pond bulletin boards. Copies are also available.
- Archery field course is for archery use only. No hiking permitted.
- No using club facilities after 6PM on General Membership Meeting nights.
- No vehicles are to be driven on the rifle range.
- No littering of the club grounds.
- No mutilating or destroying of club grounds.
- No junior members shall be permitted on grounds unless accompanied by an adult member.
- All members are requested to show gentlemanly behavior at all times while on the club grounds.
- The tree-stand rule on our Tower Road property is “CARRY IN, CARRY OUT on the SAME DAY”
- Violation by a club member of any of these rules will make the member subject to withdrawal of his membership, as left to the discretion of the Board of Directors. Any non-member will be prosecuted as the law provides.
VIOLATION OF ANY RULE MAY MEAN LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP
ANY CHANGES TO THESE RULES REQUIRE APPROVAL OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS