Updated January, 2017
- Anyone using the archery facilities must sign in on the archery sheet on the porch and put up the YELLOW FLAG. Designate which course- field or woods course- you are using on the sign-in sheet. Take the flag down when the last shooter is finished. No hiking on Archery Course.
- Junior members may not shoot at practice butts unless accompanied by an adult member.
- You must always openly display your membership card when using the archery facilities.
- Never shoot an arrow across the archery practice butt range or course at distant targets. Shoot only at the targets from the position set for them.
- Do not shoot at any wildlife that may be encountered while shooting.
- Do not- in any way- mutilate the shrubbery, trees or archery equipment that make-up the range. It is there for your enjoyment.
- Always check the target area and beyond BEFORE SHOOTING.
- Always stand your bow in front of the target when looking for arrows (especially before going behind the target area).
- Do not shoot at a target that has a bow standing in front of the target face.
- Be alert for archers who failed to place their bows in front of target face while looking for arrows.
- Remove the target face while working around the target.
- Never shoot at a target butt that has a target face missing.
- NO BROAD-HEADS are allowed to be shot into practice butts or 3D targets. FIELD POINTS ONLY!
- NO LITTERING on the archery facilities. Help keep the area clean.
- The archery range shall be closed when there is a scheduled workday or when there is any special event being held (excluding Bingo).
VIOLATION OF ANY RULE MAY MEAN LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP
ANY CHANGES TO THESE RULES REQUIRE APPROVAL OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS