Committee Chair: Dave Fricke 267-733-2573 Darryl Erdman 267-718-3971
Any member under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a member who is a parent, grandparent, legal guardian or an adult acting with the expressed consent of the minor’s custodial parent or legal guardian. (New Range Rule #15 adopted 2-9-2016)
2018 Rifle Range Improvements:
- We have new target areas made of ballistic steel with lead deflectors.
- Two new overhead baffles of ballistic steel and ballistic rubber, lead retaining.
- Rebuilt baffle inside shed with ballistic rubber over stone, lead retaining.
- New two position sitting bench and seating for 100 or 50 yard (Standing permitted behind or along side this bench)
- New standing position with accessory table for 50 yard target (no cross shooting to 100)
- Fine stone pathway to targets.
- Target supports boards are mounted on wood. Shooters are asked to center targets in the orange area to prevent destruction of the wood.