- Membership cards must be openly displayed. Members only permitted on the ranges.
- Range hours are between 9am and 6pm April 1 thru October 31 and between 9am and 4pm from November 1
thru March 31st.
- Ranges are not available during work details, special events. See club calendar.
- Pistol and Rifle ranges may be used at the same time. You must display the proper flag at the club house and
remove it when you are done. RED for Rifle and BLUE for pistol.
- You must clearly sign in and out on the sign in sheet at the clubhouse. Non shooters must also sign in.
- You must wear eye and hearing protection as must observers.
- Paper targets only using pins. No self-stick targets. No bottles, cans, metal etc . permitted. Targets must be
centered in order to prevent support damage.
- Shooting from the huts only. All shooters must shoot from the same distance. Absolutely – no shooting outside
of the sheds.
- While downrange guns must be on the bench, action open and chamber empty. Handguns may be holstered.
- Only Revolvers, semi-auto pistols, .22 or smaller rifles may be fired on the pistol range.
- No fully automatic weapons may be fired on either range. Rifles, Muzzleloaders, shotguns and heavy caliber
revolvers may be fired on the rifle range. Semi-auto handguns are not permitted.
- Rapid fire is not permitted on the ranges.
- Armor piercing, incendiary, tracer or explosive ammo is prohibited.
- Alcohol, even if permitted elsewhere on club grounds, may not be possessed or used on the ranges.
- Members under the age of 18 may not use the ranges unless accompanied by a member who is also that persons
parent, grandparent, legal guardian or an adult acting with the consent of the minor’s custodial parent or legal guardian.
- Shooters must pick up spent brass or shells. Brass is to be taken home or placed in the proper bins. Shotgun
shells are to be placed in the trash. DO NOT PLACE MISFIRES OR LIVE AMMO IN THE TRASH OR SPENT BINS. THE ARE
TO BE PLACED IN THE MISFIRE BINS ONLY
Members use the ranges at their own risk. GSF&G assumes no responsibility for injuries.
Members must practice safe and responsible shooting. In addition to these rules all general
club rules apply. All range rules are enforced. Violators face up to loss of membership. Be
aware that the grounds are under video surveillance.